Time & Location
Dec 11, 2021, 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM PST
Peter Johann Memorial Field (UNLV), Las Vegas UNLV
About the Event
Rebel Soccer Summer ID Camp
Female Players Grades 9-12 & Eligible College Transfers
On the Campus of UNLV
December 11, 2021
Check-in at 7:30 AM
- Early Registration (Through 10/31/2021) $149.95
- Standard Registration (11/01/2021 - 11/30/2021) $159.95
- Late Registration (After 11/30/2021) $174.95
Soccer sessions are planned to be on the practice and game fields of the UNLV Women’s Soccer Team.
7:30 am → Players check-in
7:40 am → Camp Meeting: Introductions and Expectations
7:45 am → Warm-up
8:00 am → Technical exercise
8:20 am → Small Sided games
8:40 am → 11v11
9:45 am → Campus Tour
11:00 am → WHOLE REBEL classroom session
11:30 am → Depart for lunch/ Free time
2:45 pm → Players re-arrive and check in
3:00 pm → Warm-up
3:15 pm → Tactical Exercise
3:30 pm → 11v11
5:00 pm → Camp Closing/Depart
Food & Drink
Rebel Soccer Camps will provide water; however, to help with COVID-19 protocol, all players must bring any other drinks or food they require or desire to camp with them.
We will provide a certified athletic trainer to treat minor injuries and tapings. Ice will be provided and every effort will be made to make sure players are taken care. Please include any allergies or any other notable medical history on the registration application that will assist us in caring for our future Rebel camper. Water will be provided for campers.
Confirmation will be emailed from "firstname.lastname@example.org" once payment is submitted. Depending on your email service, our confirmation email may be categorized as junk, updates, promotions, social, etc. If you are unable to locate a confirmation email, please reach out to email@example.com, and we will resend it.
Bank/Credit Card Billing Description will appear as "REBEL SOCCER"
Full Refunds are available if requested within 24 hours of registration. 85% Refunds are available until 24 hours before the start of camp.
- Rebel Soccer Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by capacity, age, and grade level
- Due to COVID-19 all camp dates are tentative pending further NCAA, UNLV, and Clark County approval
- Camp/clinic participation is first come, first served
- The NCAA prohibits boosters (other than a parent/guardian or close family member) from paying a portion of a camper's camp fees
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or concerns. We are happy to help!