Sat, Feb 04|
Peter Johann Memorial Field (UNLV)
ID Camp Winter 2023 Women's Soccer
On the Campus of UNLV
Time & Location
Feb 04, 12:00 PM – 4:30 PM PST
Peter Johann Memorial Field (UNLV), Las Vegas UNLV
About the Event
Rebel Soccer Summer ID Camp
Female Players Grades 8-12 & Eligible College Transfers
On the Campus of UNLV
February 4, 2023
- Early Registration (Through 12/30/2022) $109
- Standard Registration (Through 01/20/2022) $119
- Late Registration (After 01/20/2022) $129
Soccer sessions are planned to be on the practice and game fields of the UNLV Women’s Soccer Team.
12:00 PM → Players Check-in
12:15 PM → Camp Introductions
12:25 PM → Warm-up
12:45 PM → Technical Session
1:15 PM → Small Sided Games
1:45 PM →11 v 11
2:45 PM → Cool Down
3:00 PM → Campus Tour
4:00 PM → Question & Answer Session
4:20 PM → Closing Remarks
4:30 PM → Players Depart
Food & Drink
Rebel Soccer Camps will provide water. Players must bring any other drinks or food they require or desire with them to camp.
We will provide a certified athletic trainer to treat minor injuries and tapings. Ice will be provided and effots will be made to ensure players are well taken care. Please include any allergies or any other notable medical history on the registration application that will assist us in caring for our future Rebel camper. Water will be provided for campers.
Confirmation is typically emailed from "firstname.lastname@example.org" once payment is submitted. Depending on your email service, our confirmation email may be categorized as junk, updates, promotions, social, etc. If you are unable to locate a confirmation email, please reach out to email@example.com, and we will resend it.
Bank/Credit Card Billing Description usually appears as "REBEL SOCCER"
- 95% Refunds are available if requested within 24 hours of registration
- 90% Refunds are available if requested before January 21, 2023
- No Refunds will be offered after January 20, 2023 unless requested within 24 hours of registration
- Rebel Soccer Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by capacity, age, and grade level
- Camp/clinic participation is first come, first served
- The NCAA prohibits boosters (other than a parent/guardian or close family member) from paying a portion of a camper's camp fees
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or concerns. We are happy to help!