Time & Location
Jul 10, 2020, 12:00 PM PDT – Jul 12, 2020, 12:00 PM PDT
Peter Johann Memorial Field, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
About the Event
Women's Soccer Elite Residential Camp
July 10-12, 2020
On the Campus of UNLV
Female Players Entering Grades 6-12
- Early Registration (Before 6/1/2020) $494.95
- Regular Registration (6/1/2020 - 7/2/2020) $519.95
- Late Registration (After 7/2/2020) $549.95
- Early Registration (Before 6/1/2020) $394.95
- Regular Registration (6/1/2020 - 7/2/2020) $419.95
- Late Registration (After 7/2/2020) $449.95
Our residential camps are designed to provide a unique atmosphere that takes campers into the collegiate student-athlete experience while building relationships, creating memories, and having fun! Camp is open to individuals, club teams, and high school teams.
Camp will include:
- High level coaching by positive female role models
- Identification of potential recruits via the residential program
- Agility and speed instruction
- Technical and tactical training
- Team video work and lectures on sports nutrition, sports psychology, and leadership development.
Soccer sessions will be on the practice and game fields of the UNLV Women’s Soccer Team.
Specific goalkeeper training will be given during the Residential Camp under the guidance of Jenna Olson. Jenna Olson is the current goalkeeper trainer and an assistant coach at UNLV. An alumni of UNLV, Jenna Olson (formerly Huff) still holds the majority of goalkeeping records at UNLV.
What To Bring, Check-in & Camp Schedule
- A detailed email outlining “what to pack” and camp schedule details will be sent as camp approaches. Stay tuned!
- Check-in is scheduled for 12:00 PM, July 10th, and Check-out is scheduled for 12:00 PM July 12th. Upon arrival campers and their families will be greeted by staff, players will receive their welcome packet & t-shirt, and they will be escorted to their room to get settled.
- The Welcome Ceremony will begin shortly after check-in and families are encouraged to attend before saying goodbye.
Meals & Lodging
Residential campers and staff are housed in the dorms at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and campers will eat in one of the best college dining commons in the nation.
Our campers will enjoy the quality of service and dining that has made our university famous. The dining commons at UNLV is a convenient place for students to eat and socialize, featuring eight stations with up to nine entrées possible at once. It’s easy to find something you’ll like from a wide variety of dishes in this all-you-can-eat venue, including: Vegetarian/vegan, International specialties, Salad bar with over 50 toppings, Made-to-order omelettes, and Freshly baked pizzas.
Each dorm is equipped with a laundry facility, and common space for tv and games. Campers will be assigned a roommate unless requested otherwise. Roommate requests can be made through the camp registration process, please make sure to have your potential camp roommate request you as well so that we have a match!
We will provide a certified athletic trainer to treat minor injuries and tapings. Ice will be provided and every effort will be made to make sure our campers are taken care. Please include any allergies or any other notable medical history on the registration application that will assist us in caring for our future Rebel camper. Water will be provided for campers and snacks for purchase.
For our commuter campers, we will have a detailed daily check-in and check-out schedule. Pick-up will be a secure process to make sure our commuter campers have a positive and safe experience the moment they step on campus to the moment they step off. In addition, commuters will receive a meal card to eat dinner and lunch at camp.
Confirmation will be emailed from "firstname.lastname@example.org" once payment is submitted. Depending on your email service, our confirmation email may be categorized as junk, updates, promotions, social, etc. If you are unable to locate a confirmation email, please reach out to email@example.com, and we will resend it.
Bank/Credit Card Billing Description will appear as "REBEL SOCCER"
Full Refunds are available if requested within 24 hours of registration. 85% Refunds are available until 24 hours before the start of camp.
- Rebel Soccer Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender)
- Camp/clinic participation is first come, first served
- The NCAA prohibits boosters (other than a parent/guardian or close family member) from paying a portion of a camper's camp fees
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or concerns. We are happy to help!
Overnight Early Registration
Women’s Soccer Elite Residential Camp Overnight Camper Early Registration: Before June 1, 2020
Commuter Early Registration
Women’s Soccer Elite Residential Camp Commuter Camper Early Registration: Before June 1, 2020